We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
No Investment Advice
1. We do not provide investment advice, personal or otherwise. This website is not designed for, nor should it be understood by you as being for, the purpose of providing financial or investment advice.
2. None of the information and data contained on this website nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a recommendation to purchase, buy or sell a property or product, or the provision of investment advice.
3. The information contained on this website is general information only and is given without taking account of any person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. For advice which does take into account your financial situation, needs or objectives you should see an Australian Financial Services licensee licensed to give such advice.
4. You should first consider the appropriateness of the information on this website, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs, before acting upon them.
5. Any methods, techniques, or indicators presented on this website are for educational purposes only and are presented to assist you to make your own judgments about any prospective investments (for which you are responsible). They should not be construed as advice or strategy for you personally. We make no representation that the use of any methods, techniques, or indicators presented in this website will or are likely to achieve any intended results.
6. There is a significant risk involved in investing in real estate or in any instruments related to it. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them before enrolling into our programs. You should never invest or finance using money you cannot afford to lose.
7. If any information on this website relates to the acquisition or disposal, or possible acquisition or disposal, of a particular real estate product you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to the product and consider the Statement before making any decision about the product.
8. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
9. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
10. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
11. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
12. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
13. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
14. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
15. All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
16. This website is provided by us on an “as is” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
17. We do not provide any warranty that there is no error or omission in the information, and when accessing and using it, you should use your own care.
18. You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this website and any information or material available from or through it.
19. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
20. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
21. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties in relation to this website, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or access to this website or our failure to provide this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
22. Our liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law as a result of our failure to provide this website or any part of it, or for any problems with this website, which cannot be lawfully excluded, is limited, at our option and to the maximum extent permitted by law, to resupplying this website or any part of it to you, or to paying for the resupply of this website or any part of it to you.
23. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the amount you paid to access our website.
24. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
25. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever from the dealings with any of our speakers.
26. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
27. The following terms and conditions apply to the supply of any of products/programs, including 3 days seminars, 5 days seminars, mentoring programs and Global Asses and Wealth Forum:
a) You are not entitled to a refund from the purchase of any of our products/programs.
b) We might decide the cancel any of our programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc), in this case, we will refund your purchase cost to access these programs.
c) If for any reason we decide to cancel our programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc), we accept no responsibility for covering airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants, including delegates, sponsors, speakers and guests.
d) We reserve the right to change the dates and venues of our programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc), and accept no liability in relation to these changes. We will endeavour to provide reasonable notice of any such changes.
e) Enrolments for any of our programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc) are not transferable. The person whose name appears on the Enrolment Form must be the person who attends the program.
f) If you are unable to attend the programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc) for which you have booked, please contact us at least a month prior to the event and you will be re-booked to attend the following similar programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc). However, we make no guarantee on the availability nor the schedule of the next available similar programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc).
g) In our programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc), there will be multiple speakers. However, there will be circumstances in which some of our speakers will not be able to participate. In such event, we will communicate this to you. However, this does not entitle you to a refund and we also accept no liability in relation to these changes.
h) We will take photos and videos during our programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc) which might involve you. By enrolling into any of programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc), you give us consent to use any of the pictures or videos taken during the programs (seminars, forums, workshops etc) for marketing and for operation of our business.
28. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 30, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 7 Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
29. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
30. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
31. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.